Call our customer services team on the number below to speak to one of our advisors who will help you with all of your holiday needs.
Bhrigu lake is a high altitude lake trek situated at an altitude of 14,100 ft in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. The trail passes through desnse forest and meadows till you reach campsite of Rola Khuli and then their will be uphill trek to oval shaped Bhrigu lake which is believed to change colours with season. The downhill trek leads to Vashishth village and the journey presents the trekker a great view of the entire Kullu valley. The trail down to Manali passes through a thick forest and slowly emerges into the apple orchards and finally reaches the
Vashisht hot spring then Manali.
The best thing of Bhrigu Lake Trek is that you reach at the height of 14,000 ft in only three days, as himlaya trek takes four or five days to reach at this altitude. The sharp trail takes us through deep forests and meadows which opens into the beautiful campsite of Rola Khuli. During the trek, keep your eyes on Hanuman Tibba and Seven Sisters peaks.
You also experience the traditional villages and apple orchards in the last leg of the base camp.
The total distance of this trek is 23 Kms
INR 5999/ + 5% GST (Manali to Manali)
INR 7999/ + 5 % GST ( Delhi to Delhi )
Bhrigu Lake Trekking Package Includes :-
Bhrigu Lake Trekking Package Excludes :-
Fitness Required For Bhrigu Lake Trek
As we gain higher altitude, the air becomes thinner. To overcome this we need to develop our
aerobic fitness. The more fitter you are, you will enjoy more during the trek.
• For cardiovascular endurance, begin jogging atleast 1 month before the trek.
•For strength do squats, push ups. Fitness Bechmark: Jog/Run for 3 Kms in 30 mins.Remember
always start your training program with stretching and warm up exercises.
Things to carry during trek
1. Trekking shoes(preferably high ankle).
2. Rucksack(40-60 litres).
3. Rain cover. 2 water bottles.
4. Torch with spare batteries.
5. A trekking pole.
6. Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
7. Original ID card.
8. Personal medical kit(if required).
9. UV Protection Sunglasses.
2. Rain Coat
3. 2 Pairs of Quick Dry Tees and Track Pants
4. 3 Pair of Socks
5. 2 pairs of woolen socks
6. 2 Full Sleeve Fleece Jacket
7. One down feather Jacket ,Gloves
8. Sun cap, one scarf,one baracalava.
9. Light towel.
1. Floaters or Sandals
2. Lip Balm Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+)
3. Personal Toilet Kit and toilet paper.